Lets ignore the wiping, polishing, & dusting for a second & talk about our actual goal. As house cleaners our goal is to give you peace of mind through a neat & clean environment. A Clean environment makes it easier for you to shed stress, pressure, & irritation each day brings. Our services also set the tone for you to unplug, unwind, and settle into a good tv show and a glass of wine. As house cleaners we may not be writing the next Broadway play, designing groundbreaking architecture, or cooking dinner for the most fantastic kid EVER! But we are setting the stage for these things to take place. A clean environment is inspiring, it’s motivating. It brings the best out of you!
Our approach to cleaning is a bit unique for a company of our size.
Here’s how it works
Step 1 – Discovery
During the initial consultation we take the time to learn the details of your home and create a spec sheet for each room. Whether there’s a sock on the floor, dishes on the counter, or a ball in the living room we’ll know exactly where it belongs. We also pay attention to the flow of your house; learning what rooms are used most often & what parts of your home are more prone to spills, clutter & Staining. This information helps us to create an action plan for your initial cleaning & gives us direction for our regular cleanings as well. Most importantly, you get an introduction to who we are as a company & an understanding of the respect and care we’ll take while we’re inside your home. We also allow you to make a to-do list: maybe you want your dogs’ cage wiped out, a 50lb bag of dog food brought in, or a case of water brought up from the basement. We’ll do it! Because there’s no pre-cleaning involved, we ask that you don’t clean your home before the initial consultation. Though this is unorthodox, it makes it easier for us to ask the right questions & see what areas of the house need the most attention.
Step 2 – Initial Cleaning
Our initial deep & detailed cleaning is generally a 3 visit process
- Visit 1 – Deep clean kitchen & bathrooms, General cleaning of all other areas
- Visit 2 – Deep clean all living areas & general clean of all other areas
- Visit 3 – Wash all windows & general clean house
Step 3 – Recurring Cleaning
Our bi-weekly recurring cleaning schedule is designed to give you a full deep cleaning every 3 months.
- Picking up – We believe if you have to clean up before your house cleaner comes, there’s not much use for a house cleaner! We take the time to learn how your house is organized, allowing us to put everything where it belongs.
- To-do list – Our to-do list is a game Changer! You can create minor To-dos for our team including task such as bringing the waters up out of the basement, wipe out the dogs’ cage, and bringing in the dog’s food.
- Window washing – As part of our house cleaning we clean all interior windows. With our initial deep clean we’ll also clean your window tracks & screens
- Carpet cleaning – We’ll clean the carpet in high traffic areas to keep your house looking pristine
- Dust – Dusting is a quick & effective way to remove allergens & cob webs from those high and hard to reach areas this includes mantles, picture frames, light fixtures, fan blades, window sills, blinds, wardrobes, entertainment centers, dressers, side tables, and more. We’ll remove cobwebs in ceiling corners and ensure no dust bunnies are left behind
- Vacuum – Our detailed vacuuming removes dust, dirt, and pet hair from your floor, upholstered furniture, drapes and other surfaces. We vacuum the floors in each room. As well as stairs, hardwood, linoleum, and tile floors.
- Mop –We mop your hard flooring.
- Sanitize – We sanitize high-use areas such as toilets, kitchen counter tops, and doorknobs.
- Wipe down – We wipe down and scrub bathroom faucets, sink basins, mirrors, vanities, counter tops, and the surrounding areas. We scrub soap scum, hard water stains and mildew from tile, grout, and glass shower doors. In the kitchen, we wipe down the stove top, control knobs, cabinets, counter tops, and back splashes. We clean the grease and food splatters in your microwave and wipe down the exterior of all appliances.
Final touches – We empty all trashcans, fluff pillows and cushions, straighten chairs and area rugs